1. In a medium pot, add the coconut oil and frozen strawberries. Stir frequently over medium heat until berries have softened. Reduce heat to low, and add the maple syrup, salt, and chia seeds. Stir frequently for 8-10 minutes, mashing up the berries as you go.
2. Remove from heat, pour into a medium bowl, cover with saran wrap and let sit on the counter to thicken.
3. Meanwhile, in a food processor or high speed blender, add the sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, oats and salt and blend until well combined.
4. In a small pot, heat on low and add the coconut oil and maple syrup. Stir until the oil is melted and the syrup is mixed in. Remove from heat and add the vanilla. Add to the food processor or blender and mix together until the ingredients are combined.
5. In a 9-inch square pan, pour in the mixture and pat down with a spatula.
6. Add the yogurt on top and spread out evenly. Add the strawberry chia mixture and swirl in with a knife.
7. Cover with saran wrap or foil and place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes or until slightly firm.
8. Remove from the freezer. Slice into bars and individually wrap or place bars in an airtight container and place back in the freezer. Bars can be stored for ~4 weeks in the freezer.